Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fotos de la familia

Fortunately Panchy took a few photos over the weekend :) From left to right during our 'bistec a lo pobre' dinner Saturday night: Daniel and Sonia (Paula's parents), Pablo and Viole Ubilla (Gaby's parents), Chichi (another wonderful lady from the Cisternas' church who I've become friends with/my Chilean dance teacher), and Pablo (Gaby's brother)

Like I said, I get really spoiled when I go to ViƱa and Valpo. The Ubilla's (Gaby and Pablo's parents) own a bakery in Valpo called La Folia. It has the most amazing cakes and desserts I've had in my life! I think I've had at least two slices of pie/cake each time I've made a visit...I wish you all could experience this little piece of heaven!!

The three of us won during Pictionary...Chichi must be good luck! We also won the night before when the two of us were on a team for Scrabble. Here we are with Chichi's daughter, Valentina, holding our 'prize.' I thought they were making silly faces too...apparently it was just me...


Me, Vale and Chichi again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment